The Direct Access Testing (DAT) program allows you to order your own laboratory tests when you want them at an affordable price--without a physician’s order and without waiting for a health fair! To view the test menu and prices, click on the link to the DAT order form below. The DAT program is offered at the Adams Memorial Hospital (AMH) Laboratory from 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and Saturdays from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
The DAT program is also available at the Berne Convenience Clinic Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Must Know Information:
· Non-Urgent/Wellness blood work. Not intended for participant’s with serious medical conditions that require close monitoring by physicians
· No physician referral is required
· 10-12 hour fasting is required on some tests
· Must be paid for at the time of service via cash, debit/credit card, or health savings account
· WILL NOT be coded or billed to insurance
· Results will be mailed to participant’s address within 5-7 business days
· Participant’s are encouraged to share test results with their physician
Participation in the DAT program is easy as 1-2-3:
1) Register for services in the Patient Registration area at either AMH or Berne Convenience Clinic.
2) Complete the DAT order form and consent and have your blood drawn in the lab.
3) Pay for your tests.
Results will be mailed to you within a week.
We care about your health and encourage you to share your DAT results with your physician. Your physician is a partner in managing your health and wellness. He/she can explain what your test results mean for you.