When you arrive at the Registration Department for any services, please provide our registration clerks with your health insurance cards, Medicare and/or Medicaid card and your driver’s license. You also will be asked to sign a consent for treatment and an insurance benefit assignments form at registration. This will allow us to better serve you more accurately and efficiently.
To access our Child Consent Form and Patient Surgery Guide, please click the buttons below.
Registration/Main Entrance Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sunday: Closed (register in the Emergency Department)
Please proceed to the Emergency Department Entrance when Main Entrance is closed.
Adams Memorial Hospital registers an average of 265 patients a day. While providing 24-hour service, our Patient Registration Department obtains the necessary patient information for all admissions including:
- Outpatient surgery
- StatCare (Urgent Care)
- Diabetic education
- Corporate Medical Services
- Preregistration of Outpatients
In addition, the Registration Department registers patients for a range of procedures, including:
- Sleep studies
- Pulmonary function tests
- Holter monitors
- Cardiac event monitors
- Stress echo studies
- Dobutamine studies
- Bubble studies
- Stress studies (Cardiolytes)
- Digital mammograms
- Screening studies (requires no physician order)
- Diagnostic studies
- Biopsy procedures
- CT scans
- MRI studies
- Bone density scans
- Fluoroscopy procedures
- Nuclear medicine procedures
- Speech studies