Through our industrial rehabilitation services, we offer physical therapy for the long-term success of workers involved in occupational and workers’ compensation claims. In addition, we offer safety training, equipping employees with the knowledge and resources to avoid reinjury or repetitive work injuries. We work closely with Adams’ Corporate Medical Services and the Occupational Health Clinic at Adams Memorial Hospital to communicate with both the injured worker and the company. Our focus is on safety and balancing the needs of the injured worker with return-to-work goals.
Based on job description and a comprehensive interview with the injured worker, our rehabilitation specialist develops a return-to-work plan specific to each patient’s injury. We communicate frequently with employers, physicians and case managers regarding the progress of workers’ compensation patients. We believe that patient accountability and active participation maximize the effectiveness of treatment and long-term recovery. If an employee fails to keep a scheduled appointment, we notify the employer, physician and case manager of the missed visit the same day.
Industrial Rehab Services
- Personalized consulting services for injury prevention
- All new evaluations scheduled within 24-48 hours of notification
- Board-certified therapy specialists
- Corporate wellness and fitness programs
- Customized pre-shift stretching/exercise programs
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomics assessments
- Injury prevention programs
- On-site job analysis
- Work conditioning programs
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization (ASTYM)
- Back School
- Upper Extremity School
- Manual therapy
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Licensed physical therapists and athletic trainers
We strive to see all patients within 24-48 hours of their referral date.
To schedule an appointment, call 260-724-2145, ext. 11031.