Adams Medical Group Neurology provides a broad array of diagnostic and clinical services to adults and children requiring management and/or diagnosis of both common and complex neurological disorders.
Stroke is one such condition that calls for a neurology consult. Adams Neurology has programs for people who have experienced strokes or are at risk for a stroke:
- Stroke and Stroke Recovery Program: Adams Memorial Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation offers a multidisciplinary approach to stroke rehab. Speech, occupational and physical therapy services work together to design your rehab program for optimal results. We coordinate your appointments to fit your scheduling needs.
- Stroke Prevention: Designed for high-risk patients, including those with family history of strokes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure, our stroke prevention services can help you manage chronic conditions that could put you at higher risk.
Adams Medical Group Neurology provides inpatient and outpatient care for those with diseases of the brain and nervous system, including:
- Neuropathy and nerve pain – EMG Nerve Conduction Testing
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Headache/migraine treatment – Explores causes and triggers. Includes discussions and prescriptive treatment for short- and long-term relief.
- Sleep problems – Treats insomnia and sleep disorders.
- DOT Physical Clearance