The direct access lab testing program allows you to order your own laboratory tests when you want them at an affordable price and without a physician’s order. To view the test menu and prices, click on the link to the DAT order form below. The DAT program is offered at the Adams Memorial Hospital Laboratory from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Direct access lab testing program is for non-urgent and wellness testing. It is not intended for individuals with serious medical conditions that require close monitoring by a physician.
- No physician referral is required.
- Some tests require 10 to 12 hours of fasting.
- All tests must be paid for at the time of service via cash, debit/credit card or health savings account.
- No tests will be coded or billed to insurance.
- Results will be mailed to your address within five to seven business days.
- You are encouraged to share test results with your physician.
Participation in the Direct Access Lab Testing Program is Easy as 1-2-3
- Register for services in the patient registration at Adams Hospital.
- Complete the direct access testing (DAT) order form and consent and have your blood drawn in the lab.
- Pay for your tests.
- Results will be mailed to you within a week.
We care about your health and encourage you to share your DAT results with your physician. Your physician is a partner in managing your health and wellness. He/she can explain what your test results mean for you.