We provide a full range of services to infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. The department provides respiratory therapy in the intensive care unit, the general floor care areas, the Emergency Department and the pulmonary function laboratory.
- Ventilator management
- Arterial blood gas puncture
- Administration of medications by aerosol and other routes
- Chest physiotherapy
- Continuous overnight pulse oximetry
- Intubation and extubation
- Incentive spirometry
- Aerosol therapy
- Bedside therapy
- Artificial airway care
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Bronchial hygiene
- Pulmonary function testing
- Bi-level ventilation
- Continuous nasal CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- High flow oxygen therapy
- EKG (inpatient and outpatient diagnostic EKGs, Holter monitors & event monitors for infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients)
- 24- and 48-hour Holter monitors
- 30-day event monitors
- Inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services related to neurologic disorders for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Electroencephalography (EEG) – an electrophysiological monitoring method to record the electrical activity of the brain. It is typically noninvasive, with the electrodes placed along the scalp.
For questions or to schedule an appointment please call: 260-724-2145 ext. 11101 or ext. 11102.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-833-724-DOCS (3627).