Thank you for placing your trust in Adams Health Network. The Billing Department and Patient Financial Services are here to help make the billing side of health care as stress-free as possible. We work with insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid and other networks to help you navigate the complex world of health care billing.
Please call our customer service representatives at 260-728-3802 for assistance Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you would like to speak with one of our representatives in person, Customer Service is located inside the main entrance to Adams Memorial Hospital in the Patient Registration area. Please check in at the front desk to notify Customer Service of your arrival.
Our customer service representatives can help you with the following:
- Questions about your bill/statement
- Setting up a payment plan
- Changes to your insurance coverage
- Changes to your address or phone number
We also offer convenient ways to pay your bill:
- Phone (Call 260-728-3802)
- Payment Drop Boxes at Adams Memorial Main Entrance and Emergency Entrance
If you would like to speak to our Patient Resources Advocate, please call 260-724-2145, ext. 11108, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our staff can help you:
- Find information about our Financial Assistance Program
- Assist with Medicaid and HIP applications
- Assist with navigating/applying for coverage in the ACA Marketplace