Adams Memorial Wound Care Clinic offers convenient, leading-edge outpatient services and treatment options in a private, comfortable environment. Our experienced clinical team performs a multidisciplinary assessment on each patient, complemented with case management to help monitor and stage healing.
A variety of wounds can be managed at the Adams Wound Care Clinic, including but not limited to:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Venous and arterial ulcers
- Nonhealing surgical wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Traumatic skin and tissue injuries
- Chronic wounds
If you suffer from a chronic or non-healing wound, ask your provider for a referral to the Adams Wound Care Clinic. Patients referred to our clinic benefit from a comprehensive approach as we work closely with your personal physician to ensure all your medial needs are met. Recommendations for treatment are evidence-based and individualized for each patient. Some of our treatments include:
- Assessment and ongoing care by our highly trained team of wound care specialists
- Debridement (removal of dead tissue)
- Advanced dressings and wraps
- Pressure treatment including compression wraps and negative pressure wound therapy
- Thorough training for you and your family for caring the wound at home
- Coordination of advanced surgical or medical care if indicated
For more information or to schedule an appointment at Adams Wound Clinic, call 260-724-2145, ext. 12256.
Pam Muhlenkamp, RN
Pam is our coordinator in the Adams Wound Care Clinic. Pam is a certified Ostomy Management Specialist and certified in Wound Care. Her hard work and achievements bring a higher level of care to wound and ostomy patients in our community.
Debra Brandenberger, FNPC, CWS
Debra is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner affiliated with Indiana Wound Care. She has been certified by the American Board of Wound Management as a wound specialist and has over 42 years of patient care experience. She also has 19 years of wound care experience and provides care at the Adams Wound Care Clinic.